Everyone the world over today knows about the internet, understands the power of search engines
MOBILEGEDDON (pdf download): April 21st, 2015 means your website must be mobile friendly or it will disappear from the search index and with it goes your BUSINESS.
ONE NEEDS TO ACT NOW to save your Business profile.
SIGNATURE SITES. USP 2010 Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship in the South Pacific Island Countries.
Title: WEB DESIGN FOR SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. Author: Ms Diana Giesbrecht. Presentation by Ms Diana Giesbrecht
REPUTATION TODAY ON THE WEB IS VITAL. Absolute timeless advice, there is power & simplicity in courtesy. Honour your contacts by providing a live "signature" -- your name in emails and social media is a link (i.e. facebook, linkedin, twitter). A LIVE dynamic link to your mobile-first Signature Web Site extends and broadens your business card.
- A plethora of court transcripts, expert reports and reviews fill large binders.
- Responsive Mobile-First Curator web design interacts with litigants to turn those "heavy" (print) documents into “light” (digital) files.
- One document contains simple searchable "live" links easy to Open, View and Print options for evidence and transcripts.
- Case Maps are transportable -- fit onto one "light" cd-computer disc.
- 2015 September 18 Maclean’s Article VANISHING CANADA: Why we’re all losers in Ottawa’s war on data. Records deleted, burned, tossed in Dumpsters. A Maclean’s investigation on the crisis in government data. SOLVED by an ACCOUNTABLE Democracy body. Responsbile democracy is subsumed under Accountable Democracy. Ethics is Not Rocket Science.
- From 1973 to the birth of the world wide web (www) in 1992 to the present 2015. The smaller our screens become, the bigger my message becomes! Say NO to soaring legal costs: SOLVED by LIVE transcript delivery in our courts & boardrooms. 2015 April MOBILEGEDDON (pdf download): SOLVED by Responsive Mobile-First Web Design
- PRACTICA(s) IN DIALOGUE
- Thirty years MADAME COURT REPORTER experience in and outside Canada’s courts and boardrooms defining "what is an original", producing & delivering "the original verbatim transcript" -- The Record
- Hansard Reporter
- University of Victoria (UVic) HUMANITIES
- PA to NEUROSYCHOLOGIST DR. PAUL SATZ on US Laterality Grant
- Univeristy of the South Pacific (USP) Tourism and Media Studies
- private mentoring by curator and art instructor google Deborah Scales
- RESPONSIVE MOBILE-FIRST CURATOR WEB DESIGN solving the mobilegeddon issue
- 2015-till today guide partner dance | modern history day tour to Fiji's small Island with a Big Name -- FIJI CHIEFLY ISLAND OF BAU
- 2011 – 2012 June 8 World Oceans Day Fiji committee member hosted by USP Univ of the South Pacific Faculty of Business and Economics School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
- 2010 Invited Presenter, USP Faculty of Business and Economics School of Management and Public Administration "Regional Conference on Small business Development and Entrepreneurship in the South Pacific Island Countries" Presentation Title: WEB DESIGN FOR SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Presentation by author Diana Giesbrecht demonstrating online "public" access by Web Site, not powerpoint. Plus presented CaseMaps: Private LIVE links inside LIGHT digital document provides viewer access to their Data i.e. clik/open documents for review and/or print options.
- 2010 FIJI ARTIST MARITA BRODIE
- 2006 LAPITA POTTERY pro bono signature site
- 2005 FIJI ARTIST DEBORAH SCALSES pro bono signature site
- 2004 Fiji Art’s Club, actress in Play with Director Margaret Forster, USP-Pacific Studies
- 2002 – 2004, Assist philosophy DR. MICHAEL PICARD obtain Applied Research Grant on SUSTAINABILITY with Royal Roads University, Victoria BC. Dr. Picard's present position (2015 May) instructing Humanities Douglas College, New Westminster and Coquitlam College Campuses, BC Canada
- 2000 Canada Marketing & Conference Coordinator, assist Dr. Anneli Driesen. Delegation (Intl) 2000 non-profit society
- 2000 – from 1993 St. Michaels University School, Events Planning a n d Golf Tournament. SMUS results! MEET MY SON THE DOCTOR. PDF Print News - STORY ON MY SON.WORLD'S FIRST PERSONALITY TEST FOR USE BY LANDLORDS IN SCREENING TENANTS.
- 1999 – from 1975 NCRA - National Court Reporters’ Association, Executive Convention Planning Committee (1986); Leadership Training, Washington DC (1986)
- 1997 Hanzard Reporter Oath of Office
- 1994 – from 1975 CSRA Chartered Shorthand Reporters' Association of Ontario
- 1993 – from 1975 Member BCSRA British Columbia Shorthand Reporters’ Association affiliated to NCRA-National Court Reporters Association (USA); 1985 President BCSRA (Privatization took place 1984)
- 1987 – from 1982 VCC Vancouver Community College, Langara Campus, Court Reporter Programme Advisory Committee Chairman
- 1986-87 Convention Coordinator BCSRA, and president BCSRA in 1985; 1986 personal invitation by the Chairman of the of BC's JRC-Justice Reform Committee to appear before the JRC
- 1980-82 Editor Newsletter BCSRA
- 1979-83 Executive Director BCSRA
- 1982-2000 Diana Giesbrecht Madame Court Reporter Private Practice, maintain Dairy and delegate court reporters with 10 years experience an over attend to court report quasi-judicial body(s) i.e. clients included BC Human Rights | Super Board (BC Marketing Board) | Expropriation Board Hearings | World Exposition 1986 - CANADA'S FIRST SOFT-COPY TRANSCRIPT! | Intellectual Property Rights Association Annual General Meetings | examinations for discovery(s) | deposition(s) | attend court appearances on government contract as a result of Privatization (see 1992 Ombudsman Report pdf provided under category Transcript Facts)
- 1979-81 from 1979, PA-personal assistant and UVic-University of Victoria Executive Assistant to NEUROPSYCHOLOGIST DR. PAUL SATZ on US Laterality Grant; http://neuropsy.phhp.ufl.edu/about.html; http://www.uky.edu/AS/Psychology/news/kw6_1.pdf. Google search term “doctor paul satz” for more detailed descriptive Web Sites describing paul's lifelong contribution to neuropsychology.
- 1975 Charter Member BCSRA
- 1973 Court Reporter Oath of Office